What does our warranty cover?
Contixo provides a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on our devices from the date of purchase. For accessories such as batteries, USB cable, and chargers, we provide a 3-month warranty.
Note: Verification of purchase is needed to redeem the warranty. Customer must provide a valid order number.
Any technical problem within 1 year.
Defects which arise as a result of normal use of the product.
Warranty does not cover:
Improper or inadequate maintenance
Misusage and mishandling
Fire, flood, etc.
Damaged due to incorrect voltage use
Physical damage with any reason
Unauthorized modification or alteration warranty.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. Final sale products are not covered by warranty.
3. Returns must be received in new condition.
4. Any address on the parcel is not approved return address, and we don't accept the returned package without authorized return address from customer service representatives.
5. We do not accept packages returned using C.O.D. service. Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
6. Please return through your local post office to avoid tax.
7. For the returns, No signature required! Please do not add signature service otherwise we are highly likely not to receive it and this will delay your refund progress.
8. Please also do not mail any envelopes to the return address for inquiry. we will discard the letter automatically. The best way to communicate and solve your problem is through our support email, or phone!
1. Contixo is not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
2. Please do not ship any SD card, Micro SD card, SIM card or any other personal item(s) to us if you are doing replacement or repair service. Our company are not responsible to any customer personal item(s).
What if the item I receive is defective or damaged?
If the item you receive is defective or damaged when you received the package, you can request a replacement. Please check your item(s) immediately upon delivery.
If the device is damaged upon arrival, customer must report to us within 48 hours after delivery. We will not be responsible for any claims reported after 48 hours of the delivery. Please keep the original package box.
How do I make a return or exchange?
1. Apply for return or exchange through online, email or phone.
2. Our customer service will communicate with you, and approved your application.
3. After application approved, you will get the Return Address and RMA number in the ticket.
4. Pack the items you want to return, and ship them back by any shipping company available, like Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS. Post Office is recommended to avoid tax.
5. This the most important step, please send us your return tracking number and shipping company by email.
6. You can also track the package online, then you will know when the package delivered to us.
7. Once we have received the returned item(s), our customer service will apply the refund or exchange in 7 business days.
8. It normally takes 10-20 business days for the refund to appear on your bank account or credit card. Or 1-3 working days in PayPal (normally in 48 hours ), that depends on the original way you used.
Can I have a full refund for the return?
Contixo reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” devices return and subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of the product sales price. Any returned device with missing parts or accessories that originally come with device will be charged for 20-50% restocking fee.
What if my package was refused or was undeliverable?
1. Want to reship a refused or undeliverable package? No problem. We offer free resend as soon as the previous order returned.
2. Whether you are willing to get a resend or refund, please contact us, we will reply in one business day.